Mansouri Immigration Firm
Mansouri Immigration Firm is one of the most reputable immigration firms in Canada. Located in the heart of beautiful Vancouver BC, we offer a large variety of Immigration and Citizenship Services. We are active in various areas of immigration.
Distinguished Market Leader
Top 5 Finalist of the 2020 Small Business BC Awards for Best Immigrant Entrepreneur
Extensive Global Experience
Thousands of cases processed with clients from more than 25 countries
Well trained and seasoned team of professionals
investment and business opportunities in one of the world’s most free and stable economies.
The Self-Employed Persons Program (SEPP) is the second federal business immigration program.
Owner and Operator
The Owner/Operator program requirements and specifications have been changed.
The experts at Mansouri Canadian Immigration Services (or Mansouri Firm) are here for you. We have experience with a great number of immigration programs for Canada, and we will do our best to find the right pathway for you.
Why work with us?
The experts at Mansouri Canadian Immigration Services (or Mansouri Firm) are here for you. We are dedicated and attentive. Our aim is to help you understand your options and to guide you along the complex application process ahead. Every case is unique, so we make sure that we understand your personal situation. We have experience with a great number of immigration programs for Canada, and we will do our best to find the right pathway for you.
Vancouver based immigration firm
Thousands of Cases Processed
With clients from more than 25 countries
Top 5 Finalist stage of the 2020 Small Business BC Awards!
The highly experienced immigration team
Educated and experienced team
- P1 Licensee of the Law Society of Ontario LSO License number: P11325
- Notary Public for the Province of Ontario
- Commissioner for taking Affidavits and Oaths in Ontario
- Commission for Oaths and Affidavits for Citizenship and Immigration matters in British Columbia
- Senior Immigration Consultant at Various IRB Tribunals and Hearings
- Senior Business Plan Critic and Advisor
- Member in good standing with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) (CICC) Member ID: R512494
- Member in good standing with the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC) Member ID: R15031
- Director and Practitioner at Mansouri Immigration Firm
- Former Instructor at the Immigration Program at the CDI college (Burnaby campus)
- A graduate Paralegal Program at Algonquin Careers Academy
- A graduate Immigration Practitioner Program at the CSIC E-Academy
- Sitting member at ICCRC (CICC) Complaint Committee
- Served on two different ICCRC (CICC) work force
- Languages: Persian, English, French
- Member in good standing with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) (CICC) Member ID: R706344
- Member in good standing with the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC) Member ID: R21634
- Commission for Oaths and Affidavits for Citizenship and Immigration matters in British Columbia
- A graduate of Immigration: Laws, Policies, and Procedures at the University of British Columbia (UBC)
- Official Education Agent of Canada Course for Education Agents (CCEA) ID: CCG00905
- Master’s Degree in Education from California State University Los Angeles
- Bachelor’s Degree in English Language teaching from Iran Azad University
- Associate degree in English Language teaching from Iran Azad University
- A member of the Teachers Without Borders
- A Member of International Honor Society in Education KPD ID: 1405158
- Authorized by Saskatchewan Immigration under “Foreign Worker Recruitment & Immigration Services Act (FWRISA)” to legally represent your Saskatchewan PNP Application. License #: 001017
- Languages: Persian, English
Full-service Immigration Firm in downtown Vancouver
Let’s Make Things Happen
Hamed & Hadi Mansouri
Years in business
It’s every client’s right to be treated with the most respect and dignity. Our clients must always have the opportunity to have quick access to their representative team and the status of their file. We and our staff shall always remember that we are not the ones that are doing our clients a favour, but it is the clients that have honoured us with the privilege of serving them. The clients, even the non-paying ones i.e. from those who seek free consultation to the pro bono files are as respectable and valuable to our firm as the clients with the most complex and high in billable retainers. Our livelihood and prosper depends on all of our clients. This is a fact that we must remind ourselves on a daily basis.
What Our Clients Say
Who is eligible for BC PNP?
To qualify for this category, you must: have accepted a full-time, indeterminate job offer (a permanent job, or one with no set end date) from a B.C. employer. The job must be in a National Occupational Classification (NOC) skilled occupation (Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B).
What is the minimum score for BC PNP?
Does PNP guarantee PR?
A Provincial Nomination does not guarantee Permanent Residence. There are statutory requirements that an individual must meet in regards to health, security, and authenticity of documents before CIC will approve the Permanent Resident status.
Can I get BC PNP without job offer?
Do I need a valid job offer to be eligible for BC PNP’s Skills Immigration stream? Yes, unless you are applying to the International Post-Graduate category. The job offer must be full-time and indeterminate (permanent, or with no set end date) and from an eligible B.C. employer.
Can international students work in Canada while studying?
Yes, international students in Canada are allowed to work part-time (up to 20 hours per week) during the school year and full-time (up to 40 hours per week) during scheduled breaks, such as the summer holidays. There are also options for post-graduation work permits that allow students to stay and work in Canada after completing their studies.
How much does it cost to study in Canada?
The cost of studying in Canada varies depending on the program, institution, and location. On average, international students can expect to pay between CAD 15,000 to CAD 30,000 per year for tuition fees, plus living expenses such as accommodation, food, and transportation.
What are the language requirements for studying in Canada?
Most universities and colleges in Canada require international students to demonstrate proficiency in either English or French, depending on the language of instruction of their chosen program. Accepted language proficiency tests include TOEFL, IELTS, and CAEL for English, and TEF, TCF, and DALF for French.
Can international students apply for scholarships to study in Canada?
Yes, there are various scholarships, grants, and bursaries available for international students who want to study in Canada. Some of the most popular scholarship programs include the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships, the International Leader of Tomorrow Award, and the Ontario Graduate Scholarship. International students are also encouraged to seek out funding opportunities from their home countries and private organizations.
What is the duration of study programs in Canada?
The duration of study programs in Canada varies depending on the level of education and the program. Typically, a bachelor's degree program takes 3-4 years to complete, a master's degree program takes 1-2 years, and a doctoral degree program takes 4-5 years. Some programs, such as medicine and law, may take longer.
What is the healthcare system like in Canada for international students?
International students in Canada are required to have health insurance. Many universities and colleges offer their own health insurance plans, but students can also choose to purchase private health insurance if they prefer. The Canadian healthcare system provides coverage for emergency medical services and hospitalization, but students may need to pay out-of-pocket for routine medical care such as dental and vision services.
What are the immigration programs available for skilled workers to move to Canada?
The federal government of Canada offers several immigration programs for skilled workers, including the Federal Skilled Worker Program, the Federal Skilled Trades Program, and the Canadian Experience Class. Provincial governments also have their own programs, such as the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), which targets specific industries or occupations.
What is the Express Entry system for immigration to Canada?
The Express Entry system is a points-based system used by the Canadian government to manage and process applications for permanent residence from skilled workers. Candidates are awarded points based on factors such as age, education, language proficiency, work experience, and other factors. The highest-ranked candidates are invited to apply for permanent residence through regular draws from the Express Entry pool.
Can international students stay and work in Canada after completing their studies?
Yes, international students who have completed a program of study in Canada may be eligible for a post-graduation work permit, which allows them to stay and work in Canada for up to three years. This can be a pathway to permanent residence in Canada, as it allows individuals to gain Canadian work experience and qualify for programs such as the Express Entry system.
How can I sponsor a family member to come to Canada?
Canadian citizens and permanent residents may be eligible to sponsor certain family members, such as spouses, common-law partners, dependent children, parents, and grandparents, to come to Canada as permanent residents. The sponsor must meet certain eligibility criteria and demonstrate the ability to support the sponsored family member financially. The application process involves several steps and can take several months or longer to complete.