In this section, you can find “limited time only” offers. these offers are vary due to; new immigration regulations, time sensetive applications, and applicants’ needs. This special offer is:
Obtaining your CAIPS / GCMS or FOSS
Welcome to MCIS File Check system – if you would like to have an update in detail about your open application with the Citizenship and Immigration Canada, then the first step is to obtain your CAIPS / FOSS or GCMS notes and check the status of your application; be it work or study permit application, permanent residence application, family sponsorship etc. obtaining and understanding these files is essential. The following are some case when you should consider requesting a detailed report on your file:
• You are curious as to what has happened so far on your application.
• You applied for Canada before, but you do not remember what information was filled in your application.
• Your application status has been in process for a long time and you have no news about your file.
• You are curious to know the results of your immigration medical tests.
• You are invited for a VISA interview.
• You would like to know what you said to the officer during your visa/immigration interviews.
• Your Visa has been denied and Want to know the reasons.
• You want to know about all processing steps of your application.
• You want to apply for a Canadian visa for a second time.
What Are ‘CAIPS’, ‘FOSS’ and ‘GCMS’ Files?
• CAIPS is an abbreviation for ‘Computer assisted Immigration Processing System’.
• It is a Computer System used by all Canadian Visa Offices/Consulates to process VISA applications.
• It is a computerized record of all visa applications made by an applicant till date.
• It contains various processing stages of your visa application and comments by various visa officers.
• It also contains the transcripts of all your Canadian visa interviews in the past outside Canada.
• It is being superseded by GCMS.
• FOSS is an abbreviation for ‘Field Operations Support System’.
• FOSS is the computer system historically used by CIC offices within Canada and CBSA officers at all Canadian Port of Entries like Airports, Land Borders or Sea-Ports.
• It is used to track all immigration-related information of an applicant.
• It also contains all your past interviews or even casual conversation with CBSA officer/s at Canadian Port of Entries.
• It is being superseded by GCMS.
• GCMS is an abbreviation for ‘Global Case Management System’.
• It is a newer version of CAIPS and FOSS that CIC are rolling out across their offices.
• It is a unique computerized immigration file system without a need of two different file systems for within Canada (FOSS) and Outside Canada (CAIPS).
• Each Visa Applicant is allotted a unique Client ID which never changes irrespective of how many times or types of Canadian Visa one applies.
• With GCMS and a Unique Client ID, immigration information, historic or current is available to CIC and CBSA anywhere in the world.
At any stage of your application, you can simply contact us to request a full report on your file. Our services vary from simple file report request to explaining all the detail of your application for you.
Contact us today and ask for your eligibility for Canadian visa or immigration plans. You may fill out the free immigration evaluation form and after we assess your eligibility our staff will contact you.