Temporary Residency


Temporary resident permits

Temporary resident permits allow you to enter and stay in Canada for a short period of time. A permit is usually issued for the length of your visit to Canada—for example, one week to attend a conference. You must leave Canada by the expiry date of the permit, or get a new permit before your current one expires.

Please note that this permit may be canceled by an officer at any time. The permit is no longer valid once you leave Canada unless you have specifically been authorized to leave and re-enter.

At MCIS you can apply for temporary residency of Canada in many ways such as:

    • Business Visas
    • Labor Market Opinion
    • Live-in Caregiver
    • North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) Work Permit
    • Study permit
    • Super Visas
    • Visitor Visas
    • Work Permits

Contact us today and ask for your eligibility for Canadian visa or immigration plans. You may fill out the free immigration evaluation form and after we assess your eligibility our staff will contact you.

Canada: +1 (604) 468- 5747
Vancouver Office Address: ​1500 West Georgia Street, Unit 1300, Vancouver, BC V6G 2Z6
div#stuning-header .dfd-stuning-header-bg-container {background-image: url(https://mansouri-immigration.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/hand.jpg);background-size: cover;background-position: top center;background-attachment: initial;background-repeat: no-repeat;}#stuning-header div.page-title-inner {min-height: 315px;}