Permanent Resident Card Renewal
At MCIS, we provide you with the PR card renewal services. Contact us today and ask for an assessment of your situation. We will determine whether you are eligible to renew your PR card, and assist you through the whole process. Even if there are issues that might come as obstacles in your PR card renewal process, we are here to solve them as well.
Individuals eligible to apply for Permanent Resident Card renewal must be permanent residents within Canada who would like to apply for:
- an initial (first) PR Card
- renewal of a PR Card that has or will soon expire or
- replacement of a PR Card that has been lost, stolen or damaged.
Eligibility Criteria for a Permanent Resident Card:
- must be a permanent resident of Canada
- must be physically present in Canada
- should not be under an effective removal order
- should not be a Canadian citizen or a registered Indian under the Indian Act, and
- should not be convicted of an offense related to the misuse of a Permanent Resident Card.
You can apply for another permanent resident card (PR card) if your card:
- has expired or will soon expire,
- has been lost or stolen, or
- has been destroyed.
Contact us today and ask for your eligibility for Canadian visa or immigration plans. You may fill out the free immigration evaluation form and after we assess your eligibility our staff will contact you.