We are a highly experienced immigration team with hands-on experience in thousands of cases. We love what we do, and we have the means, the knowledge and the dedication for tackling the most complex immigration cases of all classes.
Mansouri Immigration Firm is one of the most reputable immigration firms in Canada. Located in the heart of beautiful Vancouver BC, we offer a large variety of Immigration and Citizenship Services. We are active in various areas of immigration. We are confident that we can represent clients with the most complex matters before the relevant administrative bodies such as Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada, Immigration Division, Immigration Appeal Division, Immigration, and Citizenship Canada, Canadian Border Service Agency and other Tribunals involved in the Immigration Process. Our services include Immigration Appeals, Detention Reviews, High-profile and small business classes, PNPs, Temporary and Permanent resident applications and more.
Mansouri Immigration Firm is a P1 Licensee of the Law Society of Ontario LSO License number: P11325; a Commissioner for taking Affidavits and Oaths in Ontario; Commission for Oaths and Affidavits for Citizenship and Immigration matters in British Columbia; Member in good standing with The College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC) (Formerly known as ICCRC) Member ID: R512494 class L3 RCIC-IRB – Unrestricted Practice; and a Member in good standing with the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants(CAPIC) Member ID: R15031. We are also a registered agent to many educational institutions in Canada, these institutions include elementary and high schools, colleges, language schools, and various master’s programs.
Barrister and Solicitor called to the Ontario Bar in September of 2002.
Bachelor of Arts Honours in Drama from Queen’s University at Kingston.
Bachelor of Laws from Queen’s University at Kingston.
Areas of practise include criminal and family law, immigration law, and labour and employment
(for unions and employees only), and human rights.
Coordinator of a paralegal diploma program for over ten years in Ontario, the only province to
license paralegals as independent legal practitioners
Advising clients on Federal and Ontario legal issues.
• Master’s Degree in Accounting from the Tehran University
• Bachelor’s Degre in Accounting from the Tehran University
• BCIT Diploma in Accounting
• More than 20 years of experience as a financial director and more than 10 years as an auditor
• Languages: Persian, English
Member in good standing with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) (CICC) Member ID: R706067
A graduate of Immigration Consultant Diploma from Ashton College, Vancouver
Bachelor’s Degree in French Translation from Allameh Tabatabaei University, Tehran
More than 8 years of experience as an Immigration Consultant Assistant
Languages: Persian, English
• A graduate of Immigration Consultant Diploma from the CDI College, Burnaby, Vancouver
• Ph.D. in private law from Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran
• Master’s Degree in Private law from Tarbiat Modarres University, Tehran
• Bachelor’s Degree in Law from Emam International University, Ghazvin
• Member of Iran’s Central Bar association (not practicing Iranian Law in BC)
• More than 12 years of experience in Arbitration center of Iran Chamber of Commerce
• Experienced Immigration Consultant Assistant in Canada
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
• More than 18 years of experience in the Marketing, hospitality and travel industries
• Experienced Immigration Consultant assistant
• Languages spoke: Persian, English
-Member in good standing with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) (CICC) Member ID: R705394
-A graduate of the Immigration: Laws, Policies, and Procedures program at the University of British Columbia (UBC)
-Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from the University of New Brunswick (UNB)
-More than 9 years working in the immigration industry with experience working in North America, Asia and South America
-More than 7 years of experience planning, developing and writing immigration business plans and concepts.