BCPNP issued 362 invitations in the new round
On April 27, 2021, British Columbia conducted two draws in the Skills Immigration (SI) and Express Entry British Columbia (EEBC) categories of the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP). In the general draw, the province issued 348 invitations. The lowest scores slightly changed in some categories:
- Skills Immigration – Skilled Worker 94 (-1 point)
- Skills Immigration – International Graduate 95
- Skills Immigration – Entry Level and Semi-Skilled 78 (-1 point)
- Express Entry British Columbia – Skilled Worker 94 (-1 point)
- Express Entry British Columbia – International Graduate 95
The second round of the day targeted only candidates in NOC 0621 – Retail and Wholesale Trade Managers and NOC 0631 – Restaurant and Food Service Managers. BCPNP invited 14 such candidates. Both NOCs have a high number of registrants within the BC PNP Skills Immigration Registration System. The lowest score of EEBC – International Graduate candidates was 114 points, one point more compared to the previous draw for these NOCs, while the lowest score of other categories was 113 points – the same as it was in the previous draw. In total, BC issued 3,893 invitations under all streams in 2021.