BCPNP issued 374 invitation in the new round
On March 30, 2021, British Columbia conducted two draws in the Skills Immigration (SI) and Express Entry British Columbia (EEBC) categories of the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP). In the general draw, the province issued 330 invitations. The lowest scores in all categories did not change:
- Skills Immigration – Skilled Worker 96
- Skills Immigration – International Graduate 94
- Skills Immigration – Entry Level and Semi-Skilled 81
- Express Entry British Columbia – Skilled Worker 96
- Express Entry British Columbia – International Graduate 94
The second round of the day targeted only candidates in NOC 0621 – Retail and Wholesale Trade Managers and NOC 0631 – Restaurant and Food Service Managers. BCPNP invited 44 such candidates. Both NOCs have a high number of registrants within the BC PNP Skills Immigration Registration System. The lowest score of those candidates was 113 points, one point less compared to the previous draw for these NOCs. In total, British Columbia issued 2,909 ITAs under the BCPNP in 2021.