BCPNP issued 379 invitation in the new round
On May 11, 2021, British Columbia conducted two draws in the Skills Immigration (SI) and Express Entry British Columbia (EEBC) categories of the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP). In the general draw, the province issued 331 invitations. The lowest scores slightly changed in some categories:
- Skills Immigration – Skilled Worker 94
- Skills Immigration – International Graduate 92 (-3 point)
- Skills Immigration – Entry Level and Semi-Skilled 77 (-1 point)
- Express Entry British Columbia – Skilled Worker 94
- Express Entry British Columbia – International Graduate 92 (-3 point)
The second round of the day targeted only candidates in NOC 0621 – Retail and Wholesale Trade Managers and NOC 0631 – Restaurant and Food Service Managers. BCPNP invited 48 such candidates. Both NOCs have a high number of registrants within the BC PNP Skills Immigration Registration System. The lowest score of these two NOC’s candidates was 112 points one point fewer compared to the previous draw for these NOCs. In total, BC invited 4,356 candidates under all streams of BCPNP in 2021.