Are you interested in British Columbia Entrepreneur Immigration? Mansouri Immigration Firm is one of the most reputable business immigration firms from Vancouver BC. We focus on British Columbia Entrepreneur Immigration!
BC Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) Entrepreneur Immigration
British Columbia, the most western province of Canada, is a centre of its cultural and economic growth. This province has Canada’s third-largest city, Vancouver and is also one of the most developed provinces. British Columbia’s economy is focused on abundant natural resources, with a focus on forestry, mining, agriculture, tourism, medicine, and the high technology sector. Its nature, with vast forests and a unique coastal climate, is known as one of the most beautiful places in Canada, and throughout the world.
The Entrepreneur Immigration stream of the BC Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) is a way to immigrate to Canada and settle in B.C. for those experienced entrepreneurs who intend to live in British Columbia and invest in its economy
This business immigration program is divided into two categories:
- ENTREPRENEUR IMMIGRATION – BASE CATEGORY
- ENTREPRENEUR IMMIGRATION – REGIONAL PILOT
ENTREPRENEUR IMMIGRATION – BASE CATEGORY
The BC Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) Entrepreneur Immigration – Base Category (EI – Base Category) is an opportunity for foreign entrepreneurs to buy an existing business in the province and obtain a permanent residence in Canada.
To be eligible each Applicant must:
- have valid immigration status in Canada or be eligible for it.
- have no less than 600,000 CAD of funds
- be the owner of an active business or have experience as a senior manager during the last 5 years
- have a sufficient level of language (Canadian Language Benchmark, level 4)
- form a valid new business or procure and improve an existing one
- be able to invest a minimum of 200,000 CAD into the proposed business
- initiate at least one full-time workplace for a Canadian
- pay registration and application fees (300 CAD and 3,500 CAD)
ENTREPRENEUR IMMIGRATION – REGIONAL PILOT
The BC Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) Entrepreneur Immigration – Regional Pilot (EI – Regional Pilot) is concentrated on experienced foreign entrepreneurs with the intention to establish a new business in smaller communities across British Columbia. Also, the goal of the two-year pilot project is to help solve demographic problems in these communities.
There are some features of this immigration category:
- effective community position (attract and support foreign entrepreneurs while settling down)
- BC PNP referrals (entrepreneurs can be recommended to the BC PNP by participating communities)
- community concierge (appointed through the pilot to assist with the immigration needs)
- invitations and prioritization (recommended by a participating community, entrepreneurs have an independent registration pool while registering. BC PNP will prioritize qualified applications.
To be eligible the Community must:
- have a population of minimum 75,000 people,
- be located 30 km far from a city with a bigger population than 75,000
- prove, that an entrepreneur will not feel a shortage of settlement and business agencies.
- visit pilot and immigration training before conducting study visits and referring potential candidates to regional EI pilots before mentioning the potential nominees to regional EI pilots.
To be eligible the Applicant must:
- have no less than 300.000 CAD of funds;
- be the owner of an active business or have experience as a senior manager during the last 5 years;
- have a sufficient level of language (Canadian Language Benchmark, level 4);
- prove that will influence a minimum 51% ownership of the proposed business;
- be able to invest a minimum of 100.000 CAD into the proposed business.
How can I immigrate with the help of Mansori Immigration Firm?
It is quite simple! If you have a business and want to come to Canada as an entrepreneur, please contact our consultants! We will guide you and provide all the details regarding the personal and business investment requirements of the BC PNP Entrepreneur Immigration Stream.