British Columbia invited 441 skilled workers
On April 13, 2021, British Columbia held invitation rounds in the Skills Immigration (SI) and Express Entry British Columbia (EEBC) categories of the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP). In the general draw, BCPNP issued 420 invitations. The lowest scores slightly changed in all categories:
- Skills Immigration – Skilled Worker 95 (-1 point)
- Skills Immigration – International Graduate 95 (+1 point)
- Skills Immigration – Entry Level and Semi-Skilled 79 (-2 points)
- Express Entry British Columbia – Skilled Worker 95 (-1 point)
- Express Entry British Columbia – International Graduate 95 (+1 point)
The second round of the day targeted only candidates in NOC 0621 – Retail and Wholesale Trade Managers and NOC 0631 – Restaurant and Food Service Managers. BCPNP invited 21 such candidates. Both NOCs have a high number of registrants within the BC PNP Skills Immigration Registration System. The lowest score of those candidates did not change and was 113 points. In total, British Columbia issued 3,441 ITAs under the BCPNP in 2021.