We can provide you with the information and assistance you need in order to come to Canada temporarily as a business visitor. Here is a brief look at some of the information that you should know before apply for business visa:
You are a business visitor if you plan to visit Canada temporarily in order to:
- look for ways to grow your business,
- invest or
- advance your business relationships.
Separate application for business visitors.
If you want to apply for a business visa, you must show that:
- you plan to stay for less than six months,
- you do not plan to enter the Canadian labour market,
- your main place of business, and source of income and profits, is outside Canada,
- you have documents that support your application and
- you meet Canada’s basic entry requirements, because you
- have a valid travel document, such as a passport,
- have enough money for your stay and to return home,
- plan to leave Canada at the end of your visit and
- are not a criminal, security or health risk to Canadians.
There are also Cross-border businesses, which can include:
- buying Canadian goods or services for a foreign business or government,
- taking orders for goods or services,
- going to meetings, conferences, conventions or trade fairs,
- giving after-sales service (managing, not doing hands-on labour),
- being trained by a Canadian parent company that you work for outside Canada,
- training employees of a Canadian branch of a foreign company or
- being trained by a Canadian company that has sold you equipment or services.
If you want the information about eligibility for this class of visa, contact us and we will provide you with the information you need. Or, simply fill out our contact form and we will contact you back.
Contact us today and ask for your eligibility for a Canadian visa or immigration plans. You may fill out the free immigration evaluation form and after we assess your eligibility our staff will contact you.