Mansouri Immigration Firm
Mansouri Immigration Firm is one of the most reputable immigration firms in Canada. Located in the heart of beautiful Vancouver BC, we offer a large variety of Immigration and Citizenship services. We are active in various areas of immigration. We are confident that we can represent clients with the most complex matters before the relevant administrative bodies such as Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada, Immigration Division, Immigration Appeal Division, Immigration, and Citizenship Canada, Canadian Border Service Agency and other Tribunals involved in the Immigration Process. Our services include Immigration Appeals, Detention Reviews, High-profile and small business classes, PNPs, Temporary and Permanent resident applications and more.
- Multi Language Serviceoffering services in different languages
- Fast AnswerWe reply to you within 24 hours maximum
- The exact costNo hidden fees
Mansouri Immigration Firm; 1 of 5 Best Immigrant Entrepreneurs in BC in 2019
- AppealIf you are faced with a serious issue that threatens your own immigration status, or the status of a loved one you are sponsoring for immigration to Canada, please don’t face this alone. Mansouri Firm can help. An application rejection or a removal order decision is not always the end of the line.
- EntrepreneurThe goals around the Provincial Nominee Programs of Canada are based on seeking and retaining eligible foreign nationals to live in specific provinces/territories in order to help meet the economic needs of that province/territory, and to streamline the process of applying for Canadian permanent residence
- Permanent ResidencyThe many options available to foreign nationals toward pursuing an application for Permanent Residence make it an obtainable goal for many people, but fully understanding the options can be confusing. With so many different application streams available, the best fit for you and your family may not be obvious.
- LMIA & Work PermitA Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is an important process to understand if you are an employer planning to hire workers from outside Canada. In most cases (though there are exceptions), a Canadian employer will need to demonstrate that hiring a Temporary Foreign Worker (TFW) or a Foreign Skilled Worker (FSW) will not negatively impact a qualified Canadian citizen or permanent resident’s chances of obtaining the position in question. How does this work?
- Study in CanadaCanada has a world-renowned reputation as an excellent destination to study, and is becoming a very popular destination for young people who want to generally experience life in a different setting. We boast a number of excellent universities and technical colleges, and the reputation for K-12 education is growing.
Score 4.8 Google Reviews
More than 33,000 Followers on Facebook
With more than 70,000 followers on Instagram
With more than 125,000 watched video
[wpforms id=”12846″ title=”false” description=”false”]